The RMS website (“https://revlinemedicalsolutions.com”) is owned and operated by Revline Medical Solutions, Inc. The Site is intended to be used by physicians and all other individuals that wish to use the Site’s functionality (“You” or as the context provides “Your”).
Access and Use
The Site, and any content therein, shall under no circumstances be construed as a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment by a professional healthcare provider, and shall under no circumstance be construed as a recommendation or endorsement of any physicians, drugs, products, or procedures. Your reliance on any information posted on the Site is at Your own risk. The verification of the accuracy of any information sent or received by You through this Site, is solely Your responsibility. The RMS Site is not meant for use in emergency or urgent situations; in any such situation You should immediately contact Your local emergency services.
Freedom of Choice
You acknowledge that Your use of the RMS Site is voluntary and You are aware that there are other forms of practice management solutions available for use.
The registered trademarks of RMS may not be used without prior permission. Any third party trademark(s) that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owner(s). All information contained in the RMS Site, including, without limitation, design, animations, text, applets, illustrations, audio, data, images, music, photographs, video graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and software (the “Content”), are owned and/or controlled by RMS and/or its affiliates, and protected by worldwide copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Under no circumstances shall the name of RMS be used in any advertising or publicity without the express prior written permission of RMS . All images used on this Site are owned or licensed by RMS for use on this Site only. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
Links to Third Party Sites
The RMS Site may also contain the links to web-sites of third parties who may or may not be affiliated with RMS (“Linked Sites”). RMS does not own or have any control over the Linked Sites and is not responsible for the content or links posted thereon, or any changes or updates to Linked Sites. RMS is not bound by these terms and conditions, if any, of these Linked Sites, nor does it make any endorsements of the Linked Sites. Under no circumstance shall RMS be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from Your visit or use of the Linked Site or its products and services.
Information Provided to the Site
1. Post or transmit sexually explicit, vulgar or unlawful content, or content that would defame, threaten, harass, abuse, slander or embarrass any individual or any user of this Site;
2. Infringe the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, right to privacy, right to publicity, or any other rights of RMS or any third party;
3. Violate local, state, national or international laws;
4. Engage in conduct that would harm minors in any way;
5. Attempt to harm, interrupt or destroy this Site, or any computer software or hardware; through the use of cancel bots, denial of service attacks, flood pings, forged routing or electronic mail address information, harmful code, packet or IP spoofing, phishing, Trojan horses, viruses, or similar methods or technology;
6. Use any device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way engage in the reproduction or alteration of the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any confidential information;
7. Violate the privacy rights of other users;
8. Impersonate any other person or entity;
9. Advertise or solicit business;
10. Engage in manipulation or forgery, that would disguise the origin of any Content on the Site;
11. Collect, harvest, trace or reverse information about other users or visitors to the Site, without their express consent;
13. Engage in action that would place unreasonable or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of the Site, RMS’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or RMS.
RMS may terminate Your access to any part or all of the RMS Site at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.
DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
As used below in this section, “RMS ” refers to its owners, its employees, representatives, agents, attorneys, affiliates, directors, officers, members, managers, volunteers and suppliers.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY INFORMATION INCLUDED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE IS PRESENTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. RMS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES: